Dallas Stars Tournaments once a Read more [...]
Ice Hockey Listing Category: Hockey Tournaments
WHERE ONLY ONE TEAM IS LEFT STANDING! The 16th annual Texas Shootout will take place from Aug. 31 – Sept. 2, 2019 and will be played at StarCenters throughout the DFW Metropolitan area. This early-season primer will pit top-level Travel and Select league players against each other in a competitive tournament environment and promises to get you in game shape early and ready to enter your local league play. With registration open to any qualified team across the U.S. and Canada, join some of the best puck throwers around and battle over Labor Day weekend for the title of Last Team Standing!
• 10U | 12U | 14U | 16U | 18U – AA, A & B Travel / Select
4 GAME MINIMUM
Each team will play a minimum of four (4) games throughout the tournament event:
• Saturday | 1 or 2 Games [One Morning / One Possible in Evening]
• Sunday | 1 or 2 Games [One Morning / One Possible in Afternoon]
• Monday | 1 Game [One Morning or Early Afternoon]
*Subdivisions may be created in each division.
*Championship Game will result in a 2nd game for some teams on Monday.
*Teams should expect to play starting early on the first day of the tournament.
*Final games are expected be complete by 5 o’clock for all teams.
• 10U | TEAM ENTRY FEE: $1595
• 12U-18U | TEAM ENTRY FEE: $1695
*$500 deposit due at the time of registration with the final amount due by the Registration Deadline.
• USA Hockey Sanctioned
• Top-Level Competition from across the U.S. & Canada
• EMS personnel onsite for all games
• Music in rink lobbies and during warm-ups
• Tournament swag for each player participant
• 3 Stars of the Game Selections
• Post-game interviews of players and coaches
• Championship on-ice celebration
• Dallas Stars Tournaments signature “Texas-Sized” Boot Trophy for Division Champion & Finalist
• Individual “Six-Shooter” Division Championship MVP award
• Real-time scores, standings and player statistics via HockeyShift