CAMP INFORMATION Camp Levels: T Read more [...]
Ice Hockey Listing Category: Camp/Clinic
ROSEAU YOUTH HOCKEY DRYLAND PROGRAM
- Roseau Summer Dryland Program will run from June 6th to September 13th at the North Rink
- The cost is $50/player, up to $100/family
- The cost will include 2-3 sessions each week and a camp t-shirt IFthe player attends 80% of their group sessions.
- There are 4 total groups broke out by age groups, feel free to sign up for the appropriate group and time slot that works.
- Group 1 – Peewee/12U & Bantam/15U – M/W= 6-7:25
- Group 2 – High School (G&B) & Bantam/15U – M/W/TH (M/W= 7:30-9 & TH= 8-9:30)
- Group 3 – Squirt/10U & Mite/8U – T/TH= 5:45-6:45
- Group 4 – Squirt/10U & Mite/8U – T/TH= 6:50-7:50
- Parents can register with Amanda Monkman by calling her at 218-779-6491 or by emailing her at AmandaMonkman4@gmail.com
- Parents please bring registration fees with on the first day of camp
- Parents will also be required to sign a liability waiver form on the first day before your player will be allowed to participate
- Players each week please bring athletic shoes, appropriate workout clothing, gloves, stick, water bottle and a great attitude.
Please feel free to contact Amanda if you have any questions or need any more information.