St Jude knights will be present Read more [...]
Ice Hockey Listing Category: Camp/Clinic
St Jude knights will be presenting a Ice Hockey Camp/Clinic ST. JUDE SPRING SKILLS & CROSS-ICE in Crestwood, this March.
This spring join St. Jude for twice weekly skates with one night of skills and the other 3-on-3 cross-ice.
The on-ice skills curriculum will be focused on edge work, balance, stride, speed and efficiency in skating. This will be backed up with puck-handling, shooting and passing progression drills that will focus on building key foundational skills used to compete in hockey.
Then, the second night players will take a break from structured skates and enjoy the benefits of fast paces 3-on-3 cross-ice games where the primary emphasis is on having fun. These games will allow players to mix up their positions and work on their small ice game in a fun environment.
- Spring skills and 3-on-3 cross-ice is being offered for Co-Ed 8U-14U and Girls 10U through 19U.
- Cross-ice teams will be assigned with balanced abilities.
- Players will register as individuals.
- Goalie specific training not included.
- As the new age divisions apply starting with spring, the age levels birthyear breakdown will be 8 U Mites – 2011 & 2012, 10U Squirts – 2009 & 2010, 12U PeeWees – 2007 & 2008 and 14U Bantams – 2005 & 2006.
Cost is $350 per skater and $100 per goalie.