Adult Rat Hockey Drop in games Read more [...]
Ice Hockey Listing Category: Hockey Rink
Stick and Puck Beginner Hockey
Times vary. Check online calendar.
- members: $7
- non-members: $10
- OR $16 parent and child ($12 members)
- Must pay before you take the ice
- 10 Sessions: $60 members; $90 non-members
- 10 Sessions Parent/Child: $100 members; $150 non-members
- 17 and under: Helmet w/ full cage required
- 18 and over: Helmet required, full cage strongly recommended
- Hockey skates required for ALL ages
Families welcome. The ice will be split in half to separate age and skill level. This ice time is intended for individuals to practice their skill and not for full scrimmage. This is non-contact, informal hockey.
Private lessons can also be given during this time. Coaches must sign in, provide proof of insurance and pay before taking ice.
Additional dates/times will be added online calendar and sent to the listserv.