NORTHERN COLORADO YOUTH HOCKEY Read more [...]
Ice Hockey Listing Category: Camp/Clinic
NORTHERN COLORADO YOUTH HOCKEY, NOCO SPRING OFFERINGS (DENVER, CO)
Camps Start Week of April 1
(Birth Years 2010 & Older)
U8 Spring Skills
(Birth Years 2011 & Younger)
07-10 Spring Skills
(Birth Years 2006-2009)
04-06 Spring Skills
(Birth Years 2004-2006)
Middle School League
(Currently Grades 6-8)
For Middle School League only. Offered at Hockey Directors’ discretion. Contact Rhett Gordon directly if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org. No need to have USA Hockey Coach Certification but must complete CAHA Background Check and Safe Sport Module.
No Offseason Offerings will be pro-rated due to missing any sessions
– 2 weeks or before camp start will receive 75% of payment
– 1 week prior to camp start will receive 50% of payment
– Less than 1 week prior to camp start payment is non-refundable
– Highest priced NCYH camp is full amount, subsequent camp decreasing in price will be discounted 10% each.
– Register online and pay deposit for each child and camp!! DO NOT PAY FULL PAYMENT
– Once registration comes through, NCYH will apply the 10% discount to any second, third, etc registration for each player before the remaining balance is charged.
Northern Colorado Youth Hockey (NCYH) is a non-profit youth ice hockey organization that operates out of the Northern Colorado Ice Center (NoCo) in Fort Collins, CO. Edora Pool Ice Center (EPIC) in Fort Collins, CO is also utilized for both practices and games.
NCYH is a charter member of the premier competitive youth hockey league in Colorado known as the Colorado Competitive Youth Hockey League (CCYHL) which is under the Colorado Amateur Hockey Association (CAHA). NCYH is also a member of the Colorado Recreational Hockey League (CRHL) for all rec/house teams.