Summer, Fall and Winter Power S Read more [...]
Ice Hockey Listing Category: Lessons
SPRING POWER 4 HOCKEY 2018 – AGES 12 AND UP
May 11,2019 – Jun 29,2019 Time: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Session three ages 12 and upSpring Power 4 Hockeyis an alternative to spring hockey. 2 hours of ice per day for 8 weeks. First hour is skills and drills and the second hour is a scrimmage. This popular hockey program sells out every year! Don’t miss out….register today.
- Saturday’s 1230pm – 230pm
- Ottawa Minto Arena, (university of Ottawa) 801 King Edward Ave, Ottawa, Ontario
- May 11th through June 29th, 2019
- $499 + HST for players and $130 + HST for goaltenders
- Two hours of ice per day = one hourof fundamental skating instruction, puck handling, passing, shooting drills, followed by one hourof various games and scrimmages.
- Individual goaltending instruction provided at each session.
- Each skater must have an Ollson’s red or black jersey. Jerseys will be available for purchase (cash only) the first day for $20, or skaters may wear one from a previous Ollson Hockey Clinic.
- Free University of Ottawa parking passwill be distributed the first day at check-in.
- Full hockey equipment and stick required at each session. You may provide a nut-freesnack and water/drink.
Ollson Sports Group’shockey clinics stress competitiveness and teamwork. Every session is designed to get the player to the next level of competition. John Ollson and his highly trained staff have been working on innovative skating, stick-handling and shooting drills that will greatly improve the player’s skills.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613.292.1593