HOCKTOBERFEST TOURNAMENT – MEN’ Read more [...]
Ice Hockey Listing Category: Hockey Tournaments
HOCKEY FIGHTS CANCER CLASSIC | November 15 – 17, 2019
ADULT / WOMENS / COED / MENS HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
WELCOME TO THE HOCKEY FIGHTS CANCER CLASSIC!
Hockey Fights Cancer™ was founded in 1998 by the National Hockey League (NHL) and the National Hockey League Players’ Association (NHLPA). Since its inception, the Hockey Fights Cancer™ initiative has resulted in donations of more than $20 million to support the cancer programs of local and national cancer research institutions, children’s hospitals, player charities, and local charities. Hockey Fights Cancer unites the hockey community in support of cancer patients and their families. Together, we look to inspire hope and courage for those who are living with, going through, and moving past cancer.
AGES: 18+ 25+ | DIVISIONS: B, C, D
- 3 Games Min Possible Final
- 3 Stop Time Periods 12-10-10
- Championship or Finalist Prizes for all teams
- Adult Safe Hockey League Rules and Referees
- Tournament Staff on Site for All Games
- Teams and Individual Players are always welcome